Sunday, May 5, 2019

The Story Behind "Beyond Illusion Project"


I built “Beyond Illusion” Project for the dreamers, the visionaries, the revolutionaries and thirsty for knowledge individuals.  For the sort of person that has always known that there is a lot more than what we have been told there is, and we are a lot more than what we have been told we are.  The sort of person who knows that they are living in times of unprecedented transformation, and they want to be part of this transformation.  The person who knows they can only start from themselves.  The kind of person that will not rest until they have reached their goals and are living a life designed on purpose.  The real visionary at heart, the one that will do whatever it takes.  Period.

I pretty much built “Beyond Illusion” Project for me.  Something that is not very well known in the education field is that we teach best what we need to learn ourselves.  And we become the best student of ours.  That is because I’m asking the same questions you want to know as a traveler on the journey to self-discovery. I’m on the front-lines of everyday life facing the same battles you are. Who am I? What is my power? How can I change in a world that wants me weak and insignificant? How much can I do on my own? Why am I here? Is there more in this world than meets the eye? Are my life events a matter of fate or destiny? Is there free will after all? Can my short and insignificant life have an impact on the world? And so on…

I created “Beyond Illusion” Project because I was sick and tired of hearing stories of people wallowing in self-pity and blaming everybody and everything around them and not knowing the real depths of what got them there in the first place.  I know what it feels like to live in total discontentment with yourself, with the world, with everything.  I have taken the journey of self-discovery myself.  I am a traveler on this amazing journey.  It is a journey that never ends.  So, I’m here to share my discoveries, what has helped me with the rest of the world through “Beyond Illusion” Project.

“Beyond Illusion” Project is in many ways the end result of my own experience.  I got beyond my illusion of what this world is, who or what I am and what our human existence is all about.  So, in many ways “Beyond Illusion” Project is a reflection of my own thoughts and discoveries as a traveler on the journey to self-discovery.

Knowledge and its transformative qualities, together with inspiration is the cornerstone of “Beyond Illusion” Project, and the 1st Part of the project deals with knowledge about the nature of reality. My goal is to reach as many people as possible to spread the word about the true nature of reality, about who we are, what our power is, how we can transform ourselves and our lives.  Collectively we can fix problems and lead the way to a better world.  I live and breathe this belief every day and it’s what fuels me to make “Beyond Illusion” Project the best resource for personal development.

No comments:

Post a Comment